Remove the Powered by

slatineanu petrus Posted in General Discussion 4 years ago

Hello I recently installed it and I would like to remove the Powered by the Open Source Social Network, can you tell me if you can remove it and where is the file, thanks in advance.

Replies
ph Sepiroth X Replied 4 years ago

Exactly @Arsalan Shah.. I didn't touch my footer powered by OSSN because I'm so proud my website is built by it ;)

Thanks OSSN ! :)

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

@Bob, then he should stop complaining and enjoy the free ride. Make sense now? Besides that it was just a joke then if you give something to someone and if he didn't acknowledge then you'll surely feel bad ;)

German Bob Weston Replied 4 years ago

@Arsalan, what if he is unemployed?

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

@slatineanu, our license is approved by open source initiative you can read section 4.3 of license; https://opensource.org/licenses/CAL-1.0
https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/licence/

Would you mind to give us your next half year net salary to us please? and we would not mention it is given by you, how would you feel about?

😊😊😊

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

I can only totally agree with Kevin.
But maybe our new Doc can tell us what's going on in Slatineau?! I mean: if I'm ashamed to drive a Rolls, I would not remove the spirit of ecstasy, but rather buy a different vehicle, right?

gb Kevin B Replied 4 years ago

Open Source software will always include a license file that tells you what you can and can't do with the software. There are many different license types and you will find that attribution to the source project is a very common requirement of the license.

So yes, this is 100% Open Source. You just need to read the license to understand what that means for this software.

:)

Romanian Slatineanu petrus Replied 4 years ago

The project is not 100% Open Source, how sad!

German Andre kutzner Replied 4 years ago

you need the premium version of softlab24.com the rest is not allowed