OssnProfil (CustomProfil componen Page)

yanick beaulieu Posted in Theme Development 2 weeks ago

On the other hand, I need to change almost the whole page, so I don't copy without problem, but I would like my code to replace the code of the page, ossn profile instead, it adds the code under the main code OssnProfil.

Here is the current code in my component ossn_com.php ossn_extend_view("profile/pages/profile", "PassiProfile/pages/profile");

On the other hand I need to change almost the whole page so I don't copy without problem but I would like my code to replace the code of the page ossn profile instead it adds the code under the main code.

Replies
Catalan Yanick beaulieu Replied 4 days ago

Thank you Michael for your first comment I solved my problem, there was a confusion with the theme but everything went back to normal

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 1 week ago

Maybe this screenshot helps to understand what we wrote ...

enter image description here

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 week ago

Without looking at code its difficult to answer and providing a hidden repository doesn't make sense.

I will try to dream about your code and answer you as soon as i get dream about the problem and your code. 💤💤💤💤

Catalan Yanick beaulieu Replied 1 week ago

I think I found the problem I added an s to the profile directory in the theme and my component worked directly. Do I have to delete the profile line from the theme if I want a my component to take the above on the basic component in fact I would not delete I will leave the additional letter if there is no other option

Sorry, it should be modified

secretmoon doesn't have any public repositories yet.

Yep, in a way that makes sense.
(just wondering why you are posting a link to a hidden area...)

Well,
before further guessing what's missing or going wrong I'd suggest to simply share your component on Github - and we can have a look.

I added the correct paths in my component but nothing else happens

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 2 weeks ago

It does not need some code but a filemanager (ftp-tool) to just copy

components/OssnProfile/plugins/default/profile/pages/profile.php

to your component like

components/YOUR_COMPONENT_DIRECTORY/plugins/default/profile/pages/profile.php

and a text-editor to customize that profile.php file inside of your component