Please Help. Both Login Form and Create Account Form not Responding

Gasar Iyali Posted in Technical Support 4 years ago

Please help. Both the Create Account form and the Login form are not responding. Validated members complain that they cannot login. When they type in their Username and password into the login form it simply refreshes itself and displays a blank page. It is supposed to open the registered members page.
The Create Account form does the same thing. My website is at www.ossn.nollywoodpeaceproject.com. When one tries to create an account the webpage refreshes and displays an empty form. When it was working properly once the Create Account button is clicked it shows a message saying the account was successfully created and that the person should check his email. Now nothing happens. Please help

Replies
ng Gasar Iyali Replied 4 years ago

Thank you Arslan Shah for your advice. Please explain further. I am using InMotion Hosting. I tried to install OSSN on the top level domain. www.nollywoodpeaceproject.com and it gives me the same error. 1) Create Account Button does not work. Instead it merely refreshes the page.

How can I debug the installation?

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

Your installation is buggy seems limitation set by your hosting provider :) Buy a better hosting and host it on top-level domain not on subdomain.

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions